MIDCAP-Singapore's Indofood Agri could rise further-technicals
* For a technical chart: link.reuters.com/gax62t
Shares of Indofood Agri Resources, which saw a sharp rise last week, could gain further, technical charts suggest.
The stock has cut above the 200-day exponential moving average on Monday, a positive sign.
The MACD is bullish as it is trading above the signal line.
Trend intensity, a proprietary Thomson Reuters technical indicator, suggests a new uptrend for shares in the agribusiness company. The indicator made higher lows and advanced to 17 on Monday.
A low level of Trend Intensity in the 10s indicates a sideways market until a series of higher lows form and signal the potential formation of a new trend.
The stock was up 4.36 percent over the past week, largely in line with the sector index, based on Friday's close. (Reporting By Patturaja Murugaboopathy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge