White House says no SPR announcement; all options on table
WASHINGTON, Sept 17
WASHINGTON, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The White House on Monday said that a release of crude from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve remains "on the table" but it had no further announcement after crude prices fell in the afternoon.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.