White House says no SPR announcement; all options on table
WASHINGTON, Sept 17
WASHINGTON, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The White House on Monday said that a release of crude from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve remains "on the table" but it had no further announcement after crude prices fell in the afternoon.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |