White House says no SPR announcement; all options on table
WASHINGTON, Sept 17
WASHINGTON, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The White House on Monday said that a release of crude from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve remains "on the table" but it had no further announcement after crude prices fell in the afternoon.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'