Turkey's dollar-denominated sukuk seen mid-swap +200/210 bp -bankers
ISTANBUL, Sept 17
ISTANBUL, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The initial price talk on Turkey's 5.5-year dollar-denominated sukuk is at mid-swap plus 200-210 basis points, bankers said on Monday.
The demand for the sukuk issue so far has exceeded $1.5 billion, and the issue is expected to be completed on Tuesday, the banking sources said. (Reporting by Nevzat Devranoglu, Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East