- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Turkey's dollar-denominated sukuk seen mid-swap +200/210 bp -bankers
ISTANBUL, Sept 17 |
ISTANBUL, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The initial price talk on Turkey's 5.5-year dollar-denominated sukuk is at mid-swap plus 200-210 basis points, bankers said on Monday.
The demand for the sukuk issue so far has exceeded $1.5 billion, and the issue is expected to be completed on Tuesday, the banking sources said. (Reporting by Nevzat Devranoglu, Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this