Canon to suspend operations at three plants in China-Japan media
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Canon Inc (7751.T) is set to suspend operations at three of its four plants in China on Monday and Tuesday following huge anti-Japanese protests in China, Japanese media reported on Monday.
Canon will halt production lines at its laser printer factory in Guangdong, a digital camera factory in Guangdong, and a copier plant in Jiangsu, Japanese media reported.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |