Canon to suspend operations at three plants in China-Japan media
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Canon Inc (7751.T) is set to suspend operations at three of its four plants in China on Monday and Tuesday following huge anti-Japanese protests in China, Japanese media reported on Monday.
Canon will halt production lines at its laser printer factory in Guangdong, a digital camera factory in Guangdong, and a copier plant in Jiangsu, Japanese media reported.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand