Canon to suspend operations at three plants in China-Japan media
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Canon Inc (7751.T) is set to suspend operations at three of its four plants in China on Monday and Tuesday following huge anti-Japanese protests in China, Japanese media reported on Monday.
Canon will halt production lines at its laser printer factory in Guangdong, a digital camera factory in Guangdong, and a copier plant in Jiangsu, Japanese media reported.
(Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |