Canon to suspend operations at three plants in China-Japan media
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Canon Inc (7751.T) is set to suspend operations at three of its four plants in China on Monday and Tuesday following huge anti-Japanese protests in China, Japanese media reported on Monday.
Canon will halt production lines at its laser printer factory in Guangdong, a digital camera factory in Guangdong, and a copier plant in Jiangsu, Japanese media reported.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB