Bank of Canada to auction C$2.1 bln 14-day T-bills
TORONTO, Sept. 18
TORONTO, Sept. 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2.1 billion ($2.16 billion) of 14-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Sept. 19.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea