Bank of Canada to auction C$2.1 bln 14-day T-bills
TORONTO, Sept. 18
TORONTO, Sept. 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2.1 billion ($2.16 billion) of 14-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Sept. 19.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |