Toyota to halt some China plants as demonstrations spread -Kyodo
TOKYO, Sept 18
TOKYO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corp plans to halt operations at some of its factories in China on Tuesday as anti-Japan demonstrations escalate across the country, Kyodo news agency said.
A Toyota spokesman said the company was still checking on the situation in China.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks