- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Toyota to halt some China plants as demonstrations spread -Kyodo
TOKYO, Sept 18 |
TOKYO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corp plans to halt operations at some of its factories in China on Tuesday as anti-Japan demonstrations escalate across the country, Kyodo news agency said.
A Toyota spokesman said the company was still checking on the situation in China.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this