Toyota to halt some China plants as demonstrations spread -Kyodo
TOKYO, Sept 18
TOKYO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corp plans to halt operations at some of its factories in China on Tuesday as anti-Japan demonstrations escalate across the country, Kyodo news agency said.
A Toyota spokesman said the company was still checking on the situation in China.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics