GE to supply $1.14 bln in equipment to Brazil's Petrobras
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 18
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - General Electric Co has signed a contract to supply 2.3 billion reais ($1.14 bln) in equipment to Brazil's state-led oil company Petrobras according to a report distributed to reporters on Tuesday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image