Quicksilver Resources` Largest Shareholder Issues Statement Regarding Recent 13D Filing
Quicksilver Resources’ Largest Shareholder Issues Statement Regarding Recent 13D Filing
On September 17, 2012, Quicksilver Energy, L.P. and Pennsylvania Management, LLC (the Darden Family Entities), Thomas F. Darden, Glenn Darden and Anne Darden Self filed a Schedule 13D with the Securities and Exchange Commission in order to update the ownership interests in Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) of the Darden Family Entities and members of the Darden family. This filing was necessitated solely because of certain estate planning transactions conducted by members of the Darden family and the Darden Family Entities. No third parties were involved in these transactions. No shares have been sold nor is it contemplated that shares will be sold as a result of these transactions. The overall ownership of the Darden Family Entities and members of the Darden family remains the same and was not changed by these estate planning transactions.
Quicksilver Energy, L.P.
Glenn Darden, 817-665-5000
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image