TEXT-Fitch publishes European food retail sector credit factors compendium
Sept 18 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report entitled 'European Food Retail Sector Credit Factor Compendium', as part of its ongoing series of Sector Credit Factors reports which show how the agency applies its corporate rating methodology to corporate sub sectors.
The report illustrates how the various sector credit factors contained within Fitch's criteria for rating European food retail companies, published on 09 August 2012 are applied to five point-in-time examples from the agency's portfolio of publicly-rated companies.
Issuers covered in the compendium report include Tesco Plc, Carrefour SA, Metro AG, Royal Ahold N.V., Casino Guichard SA
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: European Food Retail Sector Credit Factor Compendium
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant