TEXT-Fitch publishes European food retail sector credit factors compendium
Sept 18 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report entitled 'European Food Retail Sector Credit Factor Compendium', as part of its ongoing series of Sector Credit Factors reports which show how the agency applies its corporate rating methodology to corporate sub sectors.
The report illustrates how the various sector credit factors contained within Fitch's criteria for rating European food retail companies, published on 09 August 2012 are applied to five point-in-time examples from the agency's portfolio of publicly-rated companies.
Issuers covered in the compendium report include Tesco Plc, Carrefour SA, Metro AG, Royal Ahold N.V., Casino Guichard SA
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: European Food Retail Sector Credit Factor Compendium
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea