Japan Q4 aluminium premium at $254-$255 per tonne -sources
TOKYO, Sept 18
TOKYO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Japan's aluminium premiums for October-December shipments were mostly set at a record $254-$255 per tonne, up from the $200-$210 in the previous quarter, three sources directly involved in the talks said on Tuesday.
Japan is Asia's biggest importer of the metal and the fee sets the benchmark for the region.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote