Peru's central bank buys $40 million, sol ends bidding stable
LIMA, Sept 18
LIMA, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.602 per dollar.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge