Sberbank stake sale guidance set at 92-94 rbls/share
MOSCOW, Sept 18
MOSCOW, Sept 18 (Reuters) - New price guidance for the sale of a 7.6 percent stake in Sberbank has been set at 92-94 roubles ($3.01-$3.07) per share, up from the lower end of 91 roubles announced on Monday, three banking sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
Sberbank, in which the Russian state is selling a 7.6 percent stake worth over $5 billion, plans to close the order book at 1330 GMT on Tuesday, one source close to the deal said earlier.
Market sources said the order book had been covered by Monday evening in Moscow, with bids for the 1.71 billion shares on offer coming in at 93.5 roubles or higher.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official