Spain still considering terms of EU bail-out says deputy PM
MADRID, Sept 18
MADRID, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Spain is still considering the conditions of a possible European Union bail-out, Deputy Prime Minister Soraya Saenz de Santamaria said on Tuesday in a television interview.
Europe must recognise the sacrifices and reforms Spain is carrying out, she added.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs