Spain still considering terms of EU bail-out says deputy PM
MADRID, Sept 18
MADRID, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Spain is still considering the conditions of a possible European Union bail-out, Deputy Prime Minister Soraya Saenz de Santamaria said on Tuesday in a television interview.
Europe must recognise the sacrifices and reforms Spain is carrying out, she added.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July