Tropical Storm Nadine moves towards Azores, watch issued
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Nadine moved across the Atlantic Ocean towards the Azores on Tuesday, prompting a storm watch from Portugal's weather centre for the northwestern islands of Flores and Corvo, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Nadine was about 450 miles (720 km) west south-west of the Azores at 0500 Atlantic time (0900 GMT) with maximum sustained winds of 60 miles (95 km) per hour, the hurricane center said. (Reporting by Louise Ireland; Editing by David Brunnstrom)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge