Walt Disney helps Euro Disney refinance its debt
PARIS (Reuters) - French theme park operator Euro Disney (EDLP.PA) said on Tuesday that parent Walt Disney Company (DIS.N) and two of its French units had agreed to extend l.332 billion euros in loans to help refinance its debt.
"This refinancing will help us reduce the cost of our debt and benefit from a greater flexibility for investments and operational management," Philippe Gas, Chairman of Euro Disney said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |