Walt Disney helps Euro Disney refinance its debt
PARIS (Reuters) - French theme park operator Euro Disney (EDLP.PA) said on Tuesday that parent Walt Disney Company (DIS.N) and two of its French units had agreed to extend l.332 billion euros in loans to help refinance its debt.
"This refinancing will help us reduce the cost of our debt and benefit from a greater flexibility for investments and operational management," Philippe Gas, Chairman of Euro Disney said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76