Walt Disney helps Euro Disney refinance its debt
PARIS (Reuters) - French theme park operator Euro Disney (EDLP.PA) said on Tuesday that parent Walt Disney Company (DIS.N) and two of its French units had agreed to extend l.332 billion euros in loans to help refinance its debt.
"This refinancing will help us reduce the cost of our debt and benefit from a greater flexibility for investments and operational management," Philippe Gas, Chairman of Euro Disney said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets