Walt Disney helps Euro Disney refinance its debt
PARIS (Reuters) - French theme park operator Euro Disney (EDLP.PA) said on Tuesday that parent Walt Disney Company (DIS.N) and two of its French units had agreed to extend l.332 billion euros in loans to help refinance its debt.
"This refinancing will help us reduce the cost of our debt and benefit from a greater flexibility for investments and operational management," Philippe Gas, Chairman of Euro Disney said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison