Walt Disney helps Euro Disney refinance its debt
PARIS (Reuters) - French theme park operator Euro Disney (EDLP.PA) said on Tuesday that parent Walt Disney Company (DIS.N) and two of its French units had agreed to extend l.332 billion euros in loans to help refinance its debt.
"This refinancing will help us reduce the cost of our debt and benefit from a greater flexibility for investments and operational management," Philippe Gas, Chairman of Euro Disney said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea