- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Tropical Storm Nadine moves towards Azores, watch issued
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Nadine moved across the Atlantic Ocean towards the Azores on Tuesday, prompting a storm watch from Portugal's weather center for the northwestern islands of Flores and Corvo, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Nadine was about 450 miles west south-west of the Azores at 0500 Atlantic time (0500 EDT) with maximum sustained winds of 60 miles per hour, the hurricane center said.
(Reporting by Louise Ireland; Editing by David Brunnstrom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this