Heineken to buy Kindest Place's APB stake
BRUSSELS, Sept 19
BRUSSELS, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken NV said on Wednesday it would buy Kindest Place's 8.6 percent stake in Asia Pacific Breweries for S$53.00 ($43.26) per share - part of its moves to take control of the Tiger beer brand and an Asian brewing network.
The purchase of Kindest Place's 22.2 million-share stake will happen no later than Oct. 1, Heineken said in a statement.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |