AutoZone 4th-qtr profit rises
Sept 19 (Reuters) - The largest U.S. auto parts retail chain AutoZone Inc reported a rise in quarterly profit as margins improved.
Net income rose to $323.7 million, or $8.46 per share, for the fourth quarter, from $301.5 million, or $7.18 per share, a year earlier.
Sales increased 5 percent to $2.76 billion.
Gross margins rose to 51.8 percent from 51.2 percent a year earlier.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach