AutoZone 4th-qtr profit rises
Sept 19 (Reuters) - The largest U.S. auto parts retail chain AutoZone Inc reported a rise in quarterly profit as margins improved.
Net income rose to $323.7 million, or $8.46 per share, for the fourth quarter, from $301.5 million, or $7.18 per share, a year earlier.
Sales increased 5 percent to $2.76 billion.
Gross margins rose to 51.8 percent from 51.2 percent a year earlier.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane