B2Gold to buy CGA Mining for C$1.1 bln
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Canadian miner B2Gold Corp said it is buying CGA Mining Ltd in a deal valued at about C$ 1.1 billion ($1.13 billion).
The offer of C$3.18 per share represents a premium of 20 percent to CGA's Tuesday closing price on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade