B2Gold to buy CGA Mining for C$1.1 bln
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Canadian miner B2Gold Corp said it is buying CGA Mining Ltd in a deal valued at about C$ 1.1 billion ($1.13 billion).
The offer of C$3.18 per share represents a premium of 20 percent to CGA's Tuesday closing price on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule