New Issue - Church & Dwight sells $400 mln in notes
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Church & Dwight Co Inc on Wednesday sold $400 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CHURCH & DWIGHT AMT $400 MLN COUPON 2.875 PCT MATURITY 10/01/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.905 FIRST PAY 04/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 2.886 PCT SETTLEMENT 09/26/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 110 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 20 BPS
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?