REG - Hammerson PLC - Successful launch of Euro 500 million 7 year bond
For immediate release 19 September 2012
Successful launch of €500 million 7 year bond
Hammerson plc announces the successful launch and pricing of a 7 year, €500 million
(c. £400 million) bond maturing 2019. The bond was priced at 145 basis points over the mid swap rate, and has an annual coupon of 2.75%. The issue was six times oversubscribed.
Following this issue, Hammerson will have available committed financing of £2.8 billion. The proceeds will be used to fund growth in Hammerson's chosen retail property sectors of prime shopping centres, convenient retail parks and designer outlet villages.
Hammerson is rated Baa2 by Moodys and A- by Fitch. Barclays and HSBC acted as joint active bookrunner.
Timon Drakesmith, CFO of Hammerson, said: "We have had an excellent response from our debt investors for this transaction, which we greatly appreciate. The funds from this bond issue will be put to good use in a variety of growth projects."
For more information please contact:
Timon Drakesmith, Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7887 1000
Morgan Bone, Director of Communications
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7887 1009
This information is provided by RNS
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |