REG - Hyundai Motor Co - Response to Disclosure Inquiry regarding Rumor
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY (HMC)
Corporate Disclosure to Korea Exchange
Disclosure Date: September 18, 2012
Disclosure Title: Response to Disclosure Inquiry regarding Rumor or News
1. Title of disclosure
Response to disclosure inquiry regarding stake sales in Korea Aerospace Industries
2. Response from the company
Korea Finance Corporation, the chair of KAI shareholders conference, announced a reoffer
for the sales of KAI shares.
- Date of a reoffer: September 17, 2012
- Application Deadline: September 27, 2012 15:00
HMC will release a follow-up disclosure within 6 months or issue an immediate disclosure if
any concrete decision has been made.
Above response is for the disclosure inquiry from Korea Exchange on April 19, 2012.
Related disclosures previously issued: April 20, 2012, May 18, 2012, and August 17, 2012, and September 3, 2012.
Estimated date of next disclosure: March 15, 2013
This information is provided by RNS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin