Japan Airlines opens at 3,810 yen vs IPO price of 3,790 yen
TOKYO, Sept 19
TOKYO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Airlines Co Ltd opened at 3,810 yen in early trading on Wednesday, 0.5 percent above their initial public offering price of 3,790 yen per share.
The stock was quoted at 3,880 yen at 0002 GMT. (Reporting by Dominic Lau)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach