- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
Japan Airlines opens at 3,810 yen vs IPO price of 3,790 yen
TOKYO, Sept 19 |
TOKYO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Airlines Co Ltd opened at 3,810 yen in early trading on Wednesday, 0.5 percent above their initial public offering price of 3,790 yen per share.
The stock was quoted at 3,880 yen at 0002 GMT. (Reporting by Dominic Lau)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this