BRIEF-Moody's rates CompuCom's new credit facilities; affirms B2 CFR
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service affirmed CompuCom Systems, Inc.'s ("CompuCom" or the "Company") B2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and assigned a B1 rating to the Company's proposed $470 million first lien credit facility and a B3 rating to its proposed $165 million second lien credit facility.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea