Canpotex inks potash supply deals with Indonesia
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Sept 19
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Canpotex, the offshore selling agency for potash mined in the Western Canadian province of Saskatchewan, has signed contracts to supply the growing Indonesian market with the crop nutrient for five years, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall said on Wednesday.
Wall said Canpotex, owned by miners Potash Corp of Saskatchewan , Agrium Inc and Mosaic Co signed four contracts with an Indonesian consortium of buyers during Wall's trade mission to Asia.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule