- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Worker stabbed to death at Chrysler plant in Detroit
DETROIT, Sept 20 |
DETROIT, Sept 20 (Reuters) - A worker was stabbed to death Thursday morning during a fight inside a Chrysler Group LLC plant in Detroit, the company said.
"Chrysler Group is deeply saddened by events that occurred at its Jefferson North Assembly plant this morning," Chrysler said in a statement on Thursday.
"Two employees were involved in an altercation inside the plant. One employee was stabbed and unfortunately pronounced dead at the scene. The Detroit Police Department is currently investigating. Production has been suspended for this morning and employees are being released."
Chrysler makes the Jeep Grand Cherokee at the plant.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this