Commerzbank CEO sees further Greek debt haircut
FRANKFURT, Sept 20
FRANKFURT, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Commerzbank Chief Executive Martin Blessing on Thursday said he expects a further haircut on Greek sovereign debt, in which all creditors would have to take part.
In March, Greece averted the immediate threat of an uncontrolled default on its sovereign debt after a large majority of private creditors agreed to a bond swap deal that cut the country's public debt by about 100 billion euros.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze, writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |