Commerzbank CEO sees further Greek debt haircut
FRANKFURT, Sept 20
FRANKFURT, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Commerzbank Chief Executive Martin Blessing on Thursday said he expects a further haircut on Greek sovereign debt, in which all creditors would have to take part.
In March, Greece averted the immediate threat of an uncontrolled default on its sovereign debt after a large majority of private creditors agreed to a bond swap deal that cut the country's public debt by about 100 billion euros.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze, writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade