- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Exxon to return two Polish shale gas concessions
WARSAW, Sept 20 |
WARSAW, Sept 20 (Reuters) - U.S. oil major ExxonMobil will return two out of its six shale gas concessions in Poland to the country's Environment Ministry after test wells failed to justify further exploration, the company's spokesman in Poland told Reuters.
Exxon, which decided not to go ahead with the projects in June, held one of the two licenses together with a unit of France's Total.
Exxon spokesman Adam Kopysc said it was too early to comment on the future of the its remaining four permits in Poland.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this