REG - Next PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
Next plc announces that it has today purchased 140,839 of its ordinary shares for cancellation at a price of 3437.4567 pence per share.
Following the purchase, the Company's registered share capital consists of 164,691,025 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury. This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest, or a change to their interest, in Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections