Mediobanca plan will
MILAN, Sept 20
MILAN, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Italy's investment bank Mediobanca has started work on a new industrial plan which will depend on macroeconomic developments, Basel III requirements and the future strategy at insurer Generali , a board member said on Thursday.
Mediobanca is the biggest shareholder in Generali.
Two board members said the board had not discussed the role of CEO Alberto Nagel, who is under investigation for allegedly obstructing the work of regulators over a controversial merger.
(Reporting By Gianluca Semeraro)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |