Pacific Basin Shipping plans up to $131 mln convertible bond -terms
HONG KONG, Sept 20
HONG KONG, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd , which specializes in small cargo ships, plans to raise up to $131 million in convertible bonds due 2018, according to terms of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The bonds were launched with a coupon of 1.375 percent to 1.875 percent and an initial conversion price of HK$4.96 to HK$5.25, according to the term sheet.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |