Pacific Basin Shipping plans up to $131 mln convertible bond -terms
HONG KONG, Sept 20
HONG KONG, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd , which specializes in small cargo ships, plans to raise up to $131 million in convertible bonds due 2018, according to terms of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The bonds were launched with a coupon of 1.375 percent to 1.875 percent and an initial conversion price of HK$4.96 to HK$5.25, according to the term sheet.
Goldman Sachs was hired as sole bookrunner on the deal. (Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea