Pacific Basin Shipping plans up to $131 mln convertible bond -terms
HONG KONG, Sept 20
HONG KONG, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd , which specializes in small cargo ships, plans to raise up to $131 million in convertible bonds due 2018, according to terms of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The bonds were launched with a coupon of 1.375 percent to 1.875 percent and an initial conversion price of HK$4.96 to HK$5.25, according to the term sheet.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets