Pacific Basin Shipping plans up to $131 mln convertible bond -terms
HONG KONG, Sept 20
HONG KONG, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd , which specializes in small cargo ships, plans to raise up to $131 million in convertible bonds due 2018, according to terms of the deal seen by Reuters on Thursday.
The bonds were launched with a coupon of 1.375 percent to 1.875 percent and an initial conversion price of HK$4.96 to HK$5.25, according to the term sheet.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |