Shares of Trulia jump 30 pct in early NYSE trading
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Shares of Trulia Inc soared over 30 percent in their market debut on Thursday, as investors bet on an improvement in the real estate market.
The San Francisco-based online real estate listing service opened at $22.10 after pricing shares at $17. The IPO raised $102 million.
Trulia's real estate website and mobile app provide data on home and neighborhood costs. It had 22 million monthly unique visitors in the six months ended June 30.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network