ANA says to buy 11 Boeing Dreamliner jets for about $3.3 bln
TOKYO, Sept 21
TOKYO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Japan's All Nippon Airways said on Friday it would buy 11 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft for about 254.7 billion yen ($3.3 billion).
The planes will be delivered between 2018 and 2021, the airline said.
ANA is a launch customer for the 787, the world's first passenger jet built mainly from lightweight carbon fibre.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image