Argentina GDP shows no growth in second quarter yr/yr
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 21
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Argentina's gross domestic product was flat in the second quarter versus the same period last year and fell 0.8 percent when compared with the first quarter, the government said on Friday.
The government tweaked its data for the first quarter, revising down the growth figure compared with the fourth quarter of 2011 to 0.6 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls