- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Buzzi launches 6-yr bond of at least 300 mln euros - sources
MILAN, Sept 21 |
MILAN, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Italian builder Buzzi Unicem has opened the books on a 6-year bond for at least 300 million euros, sources close to the operation said on Friday.
The yield is indicated in the area 6.375-6.5 percent, the sources said.
(Reporting By Gabriella Bruschi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this