MOVES-Marsh & McLennan, William Blair, Deloitte
Sept 21 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments and departures were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
MARSH & MCLENNAN COS INC
The insurance broker said late on Thursday its Chief Executive Brian Duperreault will retire at the end of the year and Chief Operating Officer Daniel Glaser will take over as the CEO.
WILLIAM BLAIR & CO LLC
The investment management firm hired Ryan DeVore, a former Morgan Stanley Smith Barney veteran, as director of its private client adviser group.
DELOITTE & TOUCHE LLP
The financial consulting firm appointed Walter Young, formerly director of corporate finance at Zions Bancorporation , as director of governance, regulatory and risk strategies practice.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone