Honda: aims to sell 25 mln or more motorcycles in 2016/17
TOKYO, Sept 21
TOKYO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will aim to sell 25 million or more motorcycles globally in the business year ending in March 2017, President and Chief Executive Officer Takanobu Ito told reporters on Friday.
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Europe holds nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles