Honda: aims to sell 25 mln or more motorcycles in 2016/17
TOKYO, Sept 21
TOKYO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will aim to sell 25 million or more motorcycles globally in the business year ending in March 2017, President and Chief Executive Officer Takanobu Ito told reporters on Friday.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |