Pedro José Rodrigues new board member in Hydro
The Corporate Assembly in Norsk Hydro ASA today approved Pedro José Rodrigues as a new member of the company's Board of Directors.
Tito Botelho Martins Jr. left Hydro's Board of Directors as of August 13, 2012, as he resigned as CFO of Vale S.A. Pedro José Rodrigues will replace Tito Botelho Martins Jr. on Hydro's Board of Directors, effective today, September 21, 2012.
Pedro José Rodrigues, born in 1953, is responsible for Vale's investments in the aluminium business, coordination of Vale's participation in several joint ventures and is Global Director of Mergers and Acquisitions in Vale S.A.
Contact Rikard Lindqvist
Cellular +47 41751199
Contact Halvor Molland
Cellular +47 92979797
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Norsk Hydro via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data