REG - Redhall Group PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Redhall Group plc
("Redhall" or the "Company")
Grant of Options
Redhall announces that on 21 September 2012, options were granted over a total of 500,000 ordinary shares of 25p each ("Shares") at an exercise price of 63.5p per share to Richard Shuttleworth, Chief Executive.
These options are exercisable between 21 September 2015 and 20 September 2022 under the Redhall Group plc 2007 Discretionary Share Option Plan and as unapproved options.
Richard Shuttleworth's current shareholding is 30,000 ordinary shares of 25p each, representing approximately 0.1% of the existing issued share capital.
This information is provided by RNS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |