REG - Redhall Group PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Redhall Group plc
("Redhall" or the "Company")
Grant of Options
Redhall announces that on 21 September 2012, options were granted over a total of 500,000 ordinary shares of 25p each ("Shares") at an exercise price of 63.5p per share to Richard Shuttleworth, Chief Executive.
These options are exercisable between 21 September 2015 and 20 September 2022 under the Redhall Group plc 2007 Discretionary Share Option Plan and as unapproved options.
Richard Shuttleworth's current shareholding is 30,000 ordinary shares of 25p each, representing approximately 0.1% of the existing issued share capital.
This information is provided by RNS
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran