TEXT-Fitch affirm rating Telkomsel following bankruptcy decision
Ranking the positive actions can happen when:
- Positive changes to the sovereign rating and Country Ceiling Indonesia can influence the changes in the Long-Term Foreign Currency and Local Currency IDR of Telkomsel.
Negative actions on the ratings could have occurred when:
- The decline of Indonesia Country Ceiling rating downgrade could affect the long-term Foreign Currency IDR, which is limited by the Country Ceiling.
- Singtel weakening influence on important decisions through the sale of shares or a change in the shareholders' agreement, which cause limited by the Telkom IDR at 'BBB-'
- Significant improvement of capital expenditures and the payment to shareholders that causes a negative free cash flow could lead to negative actions on the ratings ratings Long-Term Local Currency IDR.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program