TEXT-Fitch affirm rating Telkomsel following bankruptcy decision
Ranking the positive actions can happen when:
- Positive changes to the sovereign rating and Country Ceiling Indonesia can influence the changes in the Long-Term Foreign Currency and Local Currency IDR of Telkomsel.
Negative actions on the ratings could have occurred when:
- The decline of Indonesia Country Ceiling rating downgrade could affect the long-term Foreign Currency IDR, which is limited by the Country Ceiling.
- Singtel weakening influence on important decisions through the sale of shares or a change in the shareholders' agreement, which cause limited by the Telkom IDR at 'BBB-'
- Significant improvement of capital expenditures and the payment to shareholders that causes a negative free cash flow could lead to negative actions on the ratings ratings Long-Term Local Currency IDR.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data