Turkey's Isbank to issue 400 mln lira worth of bonds
ISTANBUL, Sept 21
ISTANBUL, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Isbank will issue a 300 million lira ($167 million) 173-day bond and a 100 million lira 376-day bond, the bank said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange on Friday.
The bank said if the bids were high enough, it could raise the issue volume up to 700 million lira. Bids will be collected between Sept. 24-26.
($1 = 1.7983 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |