TEXT-S&PBulletin: Rating On RHB Bank Notes Unaffected By Upsizing
(The following was released by the rating agency)
Sept. 21, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its 'BBB+' issue rating on the senior unsecured notes by Malaysia-based RHB Bank Bhd. (BBB+/Stable/A-2; axA+/axA-1) is not affected by the bank's proposal to upsize the issue.
The rating on the notes reflects the long-term counterparty credit rating on the bank. The notes will be consolidated with the US$300 million 3.25% notes due 2017 that the bank issued on May 11, 2012, to form a single series.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image