TEXT-S&PBulletin: Rating On RHB Bank Notes Unaffected By Upsizing
(The following was released by the rating agency)
Sept. 21, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its 'BBB+' issue rating on the senior unsecured notes by Malaysia-based RHB Bank Bhd. (BBB+/Stable/A-2; axA+/axA-1) is not affected by the bank's proposal to upsize the issue.
The rating on the notes reflects the long-term counterparty credit rating on the bank. The notes will be consolidated with the US$300 million 3.25% notes due 2017 that the bank issued on May 11, 2012, to form a single series.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |