Patterson-UTI Energy CEO to step down
Sept 21 (Reuters) - Onshore drilling contractor Patterson-UTI Energy Inc said its Chief Executive Douglas Wall will retire at the end of this month.
He will be replaced by Chief Operating Officer William Hendricks.
Wall has been the CEO since October 2007.
Hendricks, who joined Patterson in April 2012, worked at industry leader Schlumberger Ltd for 24 years.
The company's shares closed at $17.46 on Friday on the Nasdaq.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |