- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states |
Ryanair CEO confident of full-year profit guidance
DUBLIN, Sept 21 |
DUBLIN, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Ryanair is confident it will meet its full-year profit guidance, chief executive Michael O'Leary told the company's annual general meeting on Friday.
Ryanair told investors in July that it expected to post a profit of between 400 million euros ($518 million) and 440 million for the year to March 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this