RIM says faces email service problems in EMEA
(Reuters) - Blackberry maker Research In Motion suffered service problems in Europe on Friday, just as its key rival Apple (AAPL.O) started sales of its new iPhone around the world.
"Some users in Europe, Middle East & Africa are experiencing issues with their BlackBerry service," the Canadian firm tweeted from its British twitter account.
Last October a system-wide failure of the service left tens of millions of frustrated BlackBerry users on five continents without email, instant messaging and browsing. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki; Editing by David Holmes)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data