Toyota to resume operations at factories in China from Monday
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will resume operations on Monday at all nine of its plants in China, a spokesman said, after the company suspended operations at some factories in response to anti-Japan demonstrations.
Some plants halted operations this week, a spokesman said, but he declined to specify which plants.
(This story was refiled to delete extraneous word "Monday" in the lead paragraph)
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official