Judge allows Walmart discrimination case to proceed, for now
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Walmart's (WMT.N) request to dismiss a gender discrimination case filed in California, but said he would rule later about whether the plaintiffs had enough evidence to be certified as a class.
The ruling on Friday came from U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer in San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'