Judge allows Walmart discrimination case to proceed, for now
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Walmart's (WMT.N) request to dismiss a gender discrimination case filed in California, but said he would rule later about whether the plaintiffs had enough evidence to be certified as a class.
The ruling on Friday came from U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer in San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters