U.S. August oil demand down 4.3 pct from year before
WASHINGTON, Sept 21
WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil demand fell in August, hitting the lowest level for the month in 15 years, industry group American Petroleum Institute said on Friday.
Petroleum demand dropped 4.3 percent from a year earlier to 18.573 million barrels per day.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers